Kare Metal company, as data controller, has prepared this text within the scope of the Communiqué on the Procedures and Principles to be Complied with in Fulfilling the Disclosure Obligation with Article 10 of the Law (Law) on the Protection of Personal Data No. 6698.
The purpose of this Cookie Clarification text is to inform you about which type of cookies we use for what purposes and how you can manage these cookies regarding the processing of personal data obtained automatically through the placing of cookies on your device.
For the cookies we use on our website, except for the mandatory cookies, the explicit consent of the users is obtained and the opportunity to change their consent at any time is provided. Through the cookie management panel, users can see the types of cookies used on our website and can set their preferences with the "on" or "off" options for all cookies other than Mandatory Cookies. Again, users can always change their preferences through this panel.
Types of Cookies
Types of Cookies by Duration
1. Session cookies: They are used to ensure the continuity of the session, and these cookies are also deleted when the user closes his browser.
2. Persistent cookies: These Cookies are cookies that remain on your hard drive until you delete them or until they are automatically deleted by your browser depending on the day of disappearance.
Types of Cookies by Source
1. First-Party Cookies: First-party cookies are placed directly by the website the user is visiting, ie the URL shown in the browser's address bar.
2. Third-Party Cookies: Third-party cookies are placed by a different domain than the domain the user is visiting.
Types of Cookies by Purpose of Use
1. Mandatory Cookies: These types of cookies are mandatory for the functioning of the website and cannot be turned off. These are usually updated to keep your privacy preferences or to use data you enter when logging into the system or filling out a form. You can update your browser to block these cookies or to warn you, but some parts of the site may not work. These cookies do not contain personal information.
2. Performance Cookies: We use these cookies to understand the site's visitor numbers and traffic so we can measure and improve our site's performance. These help us understand which pages are used the most or least and see how visitors move around the site. The information collected by these cookies is processed anonymously, not individually. If you do not allow these cookies, we will not know when you visited our site.
3. Functional Cookies: These cookies allow the site to be more functional and personalized. They can be updated by us or by 3rd party service providers that we add to the pages. If you do not allow these cookies, some or all of these services may not work properly.
4. Marketing Cookies: These cookies can be used by our advertising partners. These advertising companies can profile you according to your interests and show you advertisements that may be of interest to you on other websites you browse. They do not store personal information directly, but use a unique ID that identifies you in your browser and internet device. If you do not allow these cookies, you are subject to less targeted marketing.
Legal Reasons for Processing Personal Data
1. Mandotory cookies: Your personal data collected through these cookies, clause (c) of paragraph (2) of Article 5 of the Law "Provided that it is directly related to the establishment or performance of a contract, it is necessary to process the personal data of the parties to the contract" or (f ) clause is processed within the scope of "obligation of data processing for the legitimate interests of the data controller, provided that it does not harm the fundamental rights and freedoms of the data subject".
2. Performance Cookies: Your personal data collected through these cookies are processed by obtaining your explicit consent within the scope of paragraph (1) of Article 5 of the Law.
3. Functional cookies: Your personal data collected through these cookies are processed by obtaining your explicit consent within the scope of paragraph (1) of Article 5 of the Law.
4. Marketing cookies: Your personal data collected through these cookies are processed by obtaining your explicit consent within the scope of paragraph (1) of Article 5 of the Law.
Your Rights as Data Owner and Requests of Relevant Persons
In accordance with Article 11 of the KVK Law, data owners,
• Learning whether personal data is processed or not,
• If personal data has been processed, requesting information about it,
• To learn the purpose of processing personal data and whether they are used in accordance with the purpose,
• Knowing the third parties to whom personal data is transferred in the country or abroad,
• Requesting correction of personal data in case of incomplete or incorrect processing and requesting notification of the transaction made within this scope to the third parties to whom the personal data has been transferred,
• Requesting the deletion or destruction of personal data in the event that the reasons requiring its processing are eliminated, although it has been processed in accordance with the provisions of the KVK Law and other relevant laws, and requesting the notification of the transaction made within this scope to the third parties to whom the personal data has been transferred,
• Objecting to the emergence of a result against the person himself by analyzing the processed data exclusively through automated systems,
• It has the right to demand the compensation of the damage in case of loss due to unlawful processing of personal data.
Persons whose personal data are processed through the cookies used on our website may submit their requests within the scope of Article 11 of the Personal Data Protection Law to the following address or e-mail address in accordance with the "Communiqué on Application Procedures and Principles to the Data Controller".
Address: ÇOSB G.O.Paşa Mah. 6.Cad. No:12 Çerkezköy/Tekirdağ/Türkiye
E-mail address: email@example.com
You can change your preferences for cookies on our website at any time. Turn the buttons in the cookie management panel on or off according to your preference and click on the "Save changes" button.
In addition, partial control can be achieved through browser settings. Although the preferences on this subject vary according to the browser used, it is possible to reach the general explanation at https://www.aboutcookies.org. You can access information on the management of cookies in frequently used browsers via the links below:
• Google Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647
• Mozilla Firefox : https://support.mozilla.org/tr/kb/cerezleri-silme-web-sites-info-removal
• Microsoft Internet Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/tan%C4%B1mlama-info-delete-ve-y%C3%B6netme-168dab11-0753-043d-7c16-ede5947fc64d
• Safari: https://support.apple.com/en-us/guide/safari/sfri11471/mac
• Opera: https://www.operaturkiye.net/cerezleri-nasil-silresim/index.html
• To turn off Cookies managed by Google Analytics, click on the link: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout
• To manage the personalized advertising experience provided by Google, click on the link: https://www.google.com/settings/ads/
• Preferences in terms of cookies used by many companies for advertising activities can be managed via the following link: http://www.youronlinechoices.com/tr/advertisement-preferences
• To manage cookies on mobile devices, the settings menu of the mobile device can be used.
Last updated date: 01.11.2023
Information on cookies on our website is given in the table below.
|Cookie Name||Domain||Cookie Type||Cookie Duration||Cookie Description|
|XSRF-TOKEN||carre.com.tr||mandatory||2 hours||This cookie is used to assist site security in preventing Cross-Site Request Forgery attacks.|
|_GRECAPTCHA||www.google.com||mandatory||180 days||Google reCAPTCHA sets a necessary cookie (_GRECAPTCHA) when executed to enable risk analysis.|
|carre_session||carre.com.tr||mandatory||2 hours||Stores session information.|
|cookiespool_consent||carre.com.tr||mandatory||6 months||Used to store the visitor's explicit consent choices obtained through Cookiespool for cookies used on the website.|
|_gid||.carre.com.tr||Performance||1 day||Used to create data for how users use the website.|
|_ga||.carre.com.tr||Performance||400 days||This cookie is used by Google Analytics to distinguish users.|
|_ga_*||.carre.com.tr||Performance||400 days||This cookie is used by Google Analytics to distinguish users.|