What is a Cookie?
Cookies are small text files stored on your device or network server by the websites you visit on your computer or mobile device.
What Kind of Data is processed in Cookies?
Depending on the type, cookies on websites collect the data about your browsing and usage preferences on the device on which you visit the website. This data includes information about the web pages you access, the services and products you review, your preferred language option, and other preferences.
For What Purposes are Cookies Used?
These small text files, which contain your preferred language and other settings on our website, will help remember your preferences the next time you visit it and improve our services to better your experience on our website. Thus, you can have a better and customised usage experience the next time you visit our website.
The main purposes of using cookies on our website are as follows:
- Improve the performance of our website,
- Improve and facilitate the services offered to you through our website,
- Offer new features through our website and customize them according to your preferences,
- Ensure your and our company's legal and commercial security,
- Prevent fraudulent transactions through our website,
- Fulfill the legal and contractual liabilities arising especially from Law No. 5651 on Regulation of Publications on the Internet and Combating Crimes Committed by means of Such Publications and the Regulations on Procedures and Principles for Publications on Internet,
Types of Cookies:
Types of Cookies in terms of Duration of Storage:
- Session Cookies: Session cookies ensure that the website functions properly during your visit. They are used to ensure your and our website's security as well as its continuity. Session cookies are temporary cookies and deleted when you close your browser and visit our website again, and they are not permanent.
- Persistent Cookies: These cookies help our website remember your information and choices the next time you visit it. Persistent cookies are kept even after you close your browser or restart your computer by which you visit our website. These cookies are kept in your browser sub-folders until they are removed from your browser settings.
Types of Cookies in terms of Usage:
First and Third-Party Cookies: First-party cookies are the cookies used by our website. Third-party cookies are the cookies that are installed on your computer out of our website. Both first and third party cookies are used on our website.
Functional Cookies: Functional cookies are the cookies that are used to facilitate your visit to the website and improve your experience on the website. These cookies allow you to easily access content by remembering a previous visit to the website.
Analytical Cookies: Analytics cookies contain the data that allows us to see which pages attract more attention, which resources are viewed more, and to see traffic at our websites and provide appropriate services for that traffic. The cookies used in this nature store information anonymously.
Advertising Cookies: Advertising or, in other words, targeting cookies are the cookies that allow us to identify and deliver the content that fits your areas of interest. In order to get to know you and offer you specific ads., third-party advertising cookies may be placed at our website and on our mobile site and at other websites where we give an ad. These cookies are also used to measure the efficiency of our ads.
Most browsers automatically accept cookies. However, you may decline cookies by changing your browser settings. Please note that if you decline cookies, certain features and services at our site may not function properly and our website may not be customized based on your experience.
You can customize your preferences for cookies by changing your browser settings. Browser manufacturers offer help pages on the management of cookies for their products. For more information please click here:
Safari on Computer: